I taught the APL programming course at SimCorp Ukraine 2014, 2015.
I tought following courses in Ukrainian and English languages:
- Software architecture and design (second semester 2009/2010, 2010/2011)
This is a bachelor course to introduce students to software architecture and design. It is based on ” Software Architecture: Foundations, Theory, and Practice” book. This class teaches students software design principles and methods, architectural styles and patterns, architecture modeling, visualization, analysis and implementation, middleware, low-level design patterns.
- Software quality and testing (first semester 2010/2011)
This is a bachelor course to introduce students to software quality and testing and design. It teaches students techniques to design and implement tests, to conduct inspections by applying well-proven techniques, and to employ release and maintenance procedures.
- Project Practice (first semester 2010/2011)
This is a bachelor course to get student prepared to perform graduate bachelor work. It provides students with theoretical knowledge of engineering foundations of software engineering and, the skills of application of software development methods.
- Introduction to software engineering (first semester 2008/2009)
This is a bachelor course to introduce students to software engineering fundamentals. It provides students with fundamental principles of software engineering and illustrates the application of those principles in the different phases of software development. It stresses the importance of a rigorous approach to the practice of software engineering.
- Object-oriented programming (second semester 2007/2008, 2008/2009, 2009/2010, 2010/2011)
This is a bachelor course to introduce students to object-oriented programming. It provides students with an understanding of basic concepts of object-oriented program design; introduce them to the fundamental principles of abstraction, modularity, and reusability.
- Fundamentals of programming (first semester 2007/2008, 2008/2009, 2009/2010, 2010/2011)
This is a bachelor course to introduce students to programming. We use C and Pascal in parallel to give students a feeling of different languages and show how these different languages convey fundamental programming concepts like variables, pointers, arrays, subroutines, data structures and etc.
- Group dynamics and communication (first semester 2007/2008)
This is a bachelor course to introduce students to work in a team environment. It provides students with an understanding of importance and etiquette of working in a team, business and personal ethics, responsibilities of the employee to employer and vice versa, team member and leadership skills and techniques, structure of typical software development organizations, electronic and oral communication.
Supervised bachelor students
- Andrew Leshchenko. Tool for software maintainability index monitoring.
- Eugene Shulga. Domain and architectural model of digital signage software.
- Dmytro Mandrychenko. Service for object-oriented software visualization.
- Slava Antoniuk. Framework for C2 architectural style implementation on .NET platform.
- Igor Latysh. Object-oriented software measurement tool, configurable by metrics’ specifications.
- Ivan Plyasunov. Tool for identical entities detection in versions of object-oriented software.
- Anna Kravets. Tool for calculation of ROI in business software development and maintenance.
- Anastasiya Pavlenko. Tool for unit tests quality defects detection.